Friday, April 25, 2008

Post Your Health-Related Questions!

Do you have questions about your health? Sure you do! Why not post them as a comment on this blog? Since I'm just getting started and no sane person other than me or my brother Randy are actually going to read this amateur blog, your question has a great chance of being responded to directly (approximately 100.9%)!

Maybe we can finally figure out what that skin rash is; or why the 8 cups of coffee you're drinking per day are actually good for you!

So don't be shy. Any question posted will be answered in general terms and with the goal of completely protecting your anonymity, no matter who you are and what your question is.

Suggested topics:
1. drugs and alcohol
2. food and diets
3. is exercise really worth it?
4. what to do if you smoke
5. am I depressed?
6. is this medical "true-ism" really just a myth
You get the hint. Ask anything.

Today's "Food of the Day" will appear this afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Tofuhead- Almost every day upon returning from work my wife complains that I have wicked BO. I have tried a myriad of deodorants from a ‘salt lick’ to my wife’s deodorant to Tom’s to the traditional products that leave me smelling like a cheap hooker on Colfax. What causes such persistent BO and how can I rid myself of this curse? Yes, I have tried showering, but this has even failed me.

Anonymous said...

I fear my incessant use of Dr. Tofuhead’s blog is causing me to develop carpal tunnel syndrome. Can you recommend exercises and/or activities to decrease the likelihood of this developing further given the constraint that I need to work at a computer 24/7? Typing and not using a mouse is typically what agravates my wrists.

joe said...

Dr. Tofuhead, is it true that eating too much tofu will make me sterile? I read that the endocrine disruptors in soy lower my sperm counts, and I consume gallons of soy milk and pounds of tofu tacos.